Tuesday, November 10, 2015

HEART-felt THANKS

CASEing Genius Challenge

CASology 172 - Give

For the CASEing Genius Challenge (with Kelly Latevola - one-year anniversary) my genius to CASE is Ardyth, and this is her card.  In my card I tried to capture Ardyth's fondness for square card base, CAS/graphic style and use of rainbow of colors while making the card my own.  A little sparkle was added to the small red heart with clear wink of Stella.  It may be hard to see in the photo, but the heart is lightly embossed with puzzle pieces.

I'm also submitting to the CASology challenge with the cue word "give,"

Thank you for looking and commenting ... your feedback is much appreciated.

Products:
Cardstock - Recollections; MFT
Dies - MFT - Die-namics
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Embellishment - Wink of Stella - clear

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my, you did a gorgeous Ardythcard, Marilyn!! She will be thrilled that you CASEd her!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful, rainbow heart. I can really see echo's or Ardyth's crafty style in your card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty rainbow heart! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful rainbow Marilyn! I love your take on Ardyth's card. That little bit of sparkle is super fun :)

    ReplyDelete