Tuesday, December 1, 2015

merry christmas

Muse:  ChristmasVisions 30

This week's MCV is a fun one ... make a Christmas tag using red, green and a tree or other Christmas greenery and a tie-in with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Ardyth's card was my inspiration start for her CAS style, inlaid tree and off-set red panel.  I chose to go very CAS with a white tag with red off set, green foil tree with diagonal interest, sentiment in black ink, red/white twine and red rhinestones. The green foil was first die-cut with the MFT - Die-namics Stripe Coverup, all the parts were glued to paper, then the tree was die-cut with the stripes on the diagonal.  The tree was inlaid into the tag (it doesn't look like it because of its thickness).  I make my tags at least double thickness ... that way they can be used as a book mark.

Thank you for looking and commenting ... your feedback is always appreciated.

Products:
Card stock - Recollections
DP (foil) - DCWV
Dies - MFT - Die-namics
Stamp - Hero Arts
Ink - MFT - Hybrid
Embellishments - twine; rhinestones


5 comments:

  1. Your tag is CAS and absolutely perfect. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I love this! lol! I love the addition of the red and white twine and the sequins! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant tag! a CAS beauty.

    ReplyDelete