Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Today, it's card playing time at Muse Challenge #205. Michelle Lupton, the guest designer, provided a beautiful inspirational card. For my card I included the layout, two-colored sentiment, similar colors and water color aspect. Also, I was inspired to use a leaf stamp in a way that I may not have thought of doing.
Thank you for visiting and commenting ... always appreciate your feedback.
The steps for creating my card ...
- Blended Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks
- Stamped the leaf repeatedly in white pigment ink and heat embossed with white EP (MISTI was my friend!!)
- Used Copics to add some deeper blues and greens and a touch of yellow
- Spritzed water on craft mat and smooshed panel to create the water color ... this was done about three times
- Die-cut the 'hi' sentiment in Midnight Navy and inlaid
- Stamped the 'friend' sentiment using both colors of Distress Ink
- Attached the panel to Midnight Navy and mounted on white card base
- Added a few silver sequins
Card Stock - Recollections; MFT
Dies - MFT
Stamp - ArtC
Inks - Ranger - Distress
Embellishments - sequins